Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Legends.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Legends.

Create your own deck and duel other players using official Yu-Gi-Oh rulings and cards.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trade Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duel Master K

Duel Master K

Trade Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Trade Rules.   Trade Rules. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:26 am

Before You Trade.

Before Trading, you must remove the card(s) you wish to offer from whichever of your decks it resides (If Any), IF the card(s) you wish to trade is within one of your decks, and you do not own a duplicate within your chest, you will be unable to trade the card with another player.

Make sure you have the Star Chips required to purchase the card (If Star Chips are requested for payment.)

Unequip any items you wish to trade.

What Can You Trade?

It is possible to trade any card, item or number of Starchips, within your chest for any of the following three things.

1. Trade for another Card.
  2. Trade for Star Chips.
  3. Trade for an item of similar value to one or more of the cards you have up for trade.

How to display your trade

This is simple, list what you have available for trade, and subsequently what you wish to trade, for example, if you wish to trade a Magician of Black Chaos and the Right Arm of the Forbidden One, for 10,000 Starchips and Exodia the Forbidden One (Head), respectively, you will list these things in one of the three following methods.

METHOD 1.

Quote :
To Trade.

1 x Magician of Black Chaos for 10,000 Starchips
1 x Right Arm of the Forbidden One for Exodia the Forbidden One (Head)

This method is to save space and work on the players part

METHOD 2.

Quote :
To Trade In Exchange
Magician of Black Chaos 10,000 Star Chips
Right Arm of the Forbidden One Exodia the Forbidden One (Head).

This method looks a little more 'professional'

METHOD 3.

Quote :
Trading.
  • Magician of Black Chaos.
  • Right Arm of the Forbidden One.

For.
  • 10,000 Starchips.
  • Exodia the Forbidden One (Head)

This method is best suited for those that wish to trade in bulk, and should only be used in such cases where a player will only take the full trade for both items (IN the case of this example), or nothing at all.

Which Method(s) Would We Suggest?

I would suggest a combination of methods, be it a combo of methods 1 and 3, or 2 and 3.

Methods 1 & 2 do exactly the same thing, they're just laid out differently, so I advise that you do not combine these two methods, as it merely makes the post look messy and indecisive.

I've found someone willing to trade, now what?

Well, if you've found someone that wishes to trade with you, then post in the Trade Confirmations thread in the Information Center, and wait for a member of staff to confirm the trade, both players will then be responsible for updating their own Character Biographies as necessary.

-------------------------------

So, that's all there is to trading cards here on Duel Legends, stop by the Free Duel area and challenge me anytime... I warn you though... I'm good, really good.
Back to top Go down

Trade Rules.
Page 1 of 1